Go to Homepage
- To twist into the form of a cone.
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 30 languages
- To fold around in a circular fashion.
Translated by: PEZZUOLI CLAUDIO
Translated in 28 languages
- To wind something into the shape of a roll.
Translated in 27 languages
Translated in 23 languages
Translated by: GUEST USER
Translated in 7 languages
[Subject: Pulp & Paper Technologies]
Translated in 6 languages
- to lift a trouser leg or the sleeve of a garment, rolling it so that it will stay short, e.g. allowing the wearer to walk through water or to put his hands in water without wetting his clothing
Translated by: RHISIART HINCKS
Translated in 4 languages
- To congregate, assemble
Translated in 2 languages
- To arrive, appear on the scene
Translated by: FARHAD PEZESHKI
Translated in 1 languages
- Get or gather together.
Translated by: PABLA ADRIANA NARANJO PONCE