Go to Homepage
- The upper or anterior division of the animal body that contains the brain, the chief sense organs, and the mouth
Translated in 180 languages
- Rounded end of pins, matches, etc.
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 22 languages
- To be at the head of a group or movement.
Translated in 19 languages
Translated by: ALPHONSE BAYINGANA
Translated in 9 languages
[Subject: Electricity & Electronics]
[Subject: Hydraulic Engineering]
- Energy of a fluid owing to height, velocity and pressure
Translated by: GUEST USER
Translated in 8 languages
- The place of honour or command
Translated in 6 languages
- Person who directs an educational institution
[Subject: Instrumental Ensembles & Their Music]
Translated in 5 languages
[Subject: Military Art & Science]
- The head of the dye solution
Translated in 3 languages
[Subject: Medical Equipment]
- (treatment unit head)
Translated in 2 languages
- The upper part of the human body or the front part of the body of animals.
Translated by: PABLA ADRIANA NARANJO PONCE
Translated in 1 languages
- Someone who directs or leads others, e.g. the manager or director of a company, a headmaster etc.
Translated by: PEZZUOLI CLAUDIO
Translated in 41 languages
- Be captain of; command and lead.
Translated in 17 languages
Translated by: DAVID LAURENT
Translated in 7 languages