Go to Homepage
- Adverb denoting movement out of a defined area, e.g. 'He went out of the country.'
Translated by: RHISIART HINCKS
Translated in 5 languages
Translated by: SONIA PERFETTI
- Adverb denoting position rather than movement, e.e. 'Where is it, in or out?'
Translated in 3 languages
[Subject: Idiomatic Expressions]
- A way of escaping from a difficult situation
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 1 languages
- Reveal the homosexuality of
- Adverb denoting movement to the outside. e.g. 'I'm going outside'.
Translated in 7 languages