Go to Homepage
[Subject: Astronomy & Allied Sciences]
- A celestial gaseous body, such as the Sun, radiating heat and light; one of the vast number of other such bodies visible as points of light in the clear night sky.
Translated in 188 languages
- Heavenly body.
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 23 languages
[Subject: Theater (Stage Presentations)]
- In, usually, the world of entertainment: a celebrity or other distinguished performer
Translated by: ERNESTO RITONDALE
Translated in 21 languages
- appearing as a main actor
Translated by: CESARE PAVONE
Translated in 8 languages
[Subject: Military Art & Science]
Translated in 6 languages
Translated by: KATRIN HELD
- Of a production for stage, screen etc.: to have appearing as a star, e.g. 'Tonight's show will star Graham Norton.'
Translated by: RHISIART HINCKS
Translated in 2 languages
- Of a production for stage, screen etc.: To play a major part. e.g. 'She hasn't starred in a film yet.'
Translated by: BILJANA
- A natural luminous body visible in the sky especially at night.
Translated by: PABLA ADRIANA NARANJO PONCE
Translated in 1 languages