Go to Homepage
- An adverb noting the position 'outside'
Translated in 60 languages
- The outer part of something
Translated in 30 languages
- Relating to the exterior or outer part of something
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 24 languages
Translated by: GUEST USER
Translated in 15 languages
- Adverb denoting movement to the outside. e.g. 'I'm going outside'.
Translated by: RHISIART HINCKS
Translated in 7 languages
[Subject: Relation Of Natural Factors]
- Beyond the limits of; e.g., "He was standing outside the building."
Translated by: ISAAC SMITH
Translated in 3 languages
- The world out of the army, civilian life
Translated in 1 languages
- In civilian life
- Adverb denoting position rather than movement, e.e. 'Where is it, in or out?'