Go to Homepage
- To place in or at the center.
Translated by: PEZZUOLI CLAUDIO
Translated in 30 languages
Translated by: GUEST USER
Translated in 2 languages
- A cluster or nerve cells governing a specific bodily process.
Translated by: PABLA ADRIANA NARANJO PONCE
- A building dedicate to a particular activity.
- A point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure.
Translated in 1 languages
[Subject: Political Science]
- A political group whose opinions avoid extremes
Translated by: GIANNI GAVIOLI
Translated in 33 languages
- a building or place where people meet for an activity
Translated in 11 languages
[Subject: Applied Mechanics]
Translated in 6 languages
- The central or innermost part of something.