Go to Homepage
- To show in a picture, e.g. 'This painting pictures a woman looking out of a window.'
Translated by: RHISIART HINCKS
Translated in 4 languages
- A film, as shown at a cinema.
- A striking expression, pose, etc.
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 3 languages
- A product of painting; esp : a work produced through the art of painting
Translated by: PEZZUOLI CLAUDIO
Translated in 127 languages
- The visual representation of an object, person, etc
Translated by: CORYANNA LYNAM
Translated in 44 languages
Translated in 17 languages