Go to Homepage
- Physical or mental pain or suffering.
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 23 languages
- To treat harshly, oppress with affliction.
Translated in 21 languages
Translated by: ERNESTO RITONDALE
Translated in 16 languages
- Causing physical or psychological harm
Translated in 15 languages
- To annoy or vex.
Translated in 14 languages
Translated in 13 languages
Translated in 3 languages
- To cause injuries or bodily harm to, to torment mentally
Translated in 53 languages
- Metaphorically, a pain.
Translated by: GIBELLINI MORGAN
Translated in 18 languages
- to bother, molest
Translated by: PABLA ADRIANA NARANJO PONCE
- To seize with pincers. To torturing with red hot pincers.
Translated by: GUEST USER
Translated in 8 languages
Translated by: ANNA PIA ROSAMILIA
Translated in 4 languages
- cause great physical or mental anguish in
Translated by: DAVID LAURENT