Go to Homepage
- Narrow and difficult path.
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 24 languages
- pick up tracks
Translated in 20 languages
Translated in 16 languages
- Distance between the wheels on the same axle.
Translated by: PEZZUOLI CLAUDIO
Translated in 12 languages
- Circuit where a motor race is held
Translated by: GIANNI GAVIOLI
- To follow or move in relation to (a moving object) while filming it.
Translated in 10 languages
Translated in 9 languages
- to monitor test values in real time
Translated in 4 languages
[Subject: Railroad Transportation]
Translated by: DAVID LAURENT
Translated in 3 languages
- make a track or road
Translated by: KALIMERO
Translated by: GUEST USER
Translated in 2 languages
[Subject: Computer Science, Antivirus]
Translated by: SYLVIA VERGARA
- Two parallel rails together constituting a guide and running-surface for railway vehicles, tramcars, etc.
Translated in 35 languages
- An imprint e.g. as left by a foot, a paw, a hand, a tyre etc.
Translated by: RHISIART HINCKS