Go to Homepage
[Subject: General Nature Of Life]
- To transfer possession of something to somebody abstract or concrete
Translated by: GIANNI GAVIOLI
Translated in 67 languages
- Give as a present; make a gift of
Translated in 35 languages
- To convey as of regards or attention
Translated in 23 languages
- To make, in the expressions 'to give a speech', 'to give a talk' etc.
Translated by: RHISIART HINCKS
Translated in 3 languages
- To tell what one knows
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 2 languages
- Capacity to bend or alter in shape under pressure
Translated in 1 languages
- To give to a cause, e.g. 'I'll contribute to your appeal for money.'
Translated in 14 languages
- Give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause.
Translated by: PABLA ADRIANA NARANJO PONCE