Go to Homepage
- In the manner
Translated in 47 languages
- A Roman copper coin.
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 18 languages
- While, when, e.g. 'As he was going along the street, he saw the car.'
Translated by: RHISIART HINCKS
Translated in 4 languages
- conjunction used after an adjective in the equative degree: (as... ) as
Translated in 3 languages
- Conjunction used before the equative degree: as.... (as)
Translated by: PATRIZIA GIAMPIERI
Translated in 2 languages
- The chemical element (symbol As; atomic no. 33).
Translated in 74 languages
[Subject: Structural Systems (Grammar)]
- For the reason that (eg: I didn't eat it because I don't like it)
Translated in 56 languages
[Subject: Medical Sciences, Medicine]
Translated by: LILIAN BENITEZ
Translated in 13 languages
- Of the same kind or in the same league as…; e.g., "They were poor and couldn't afford things such as a car, a television, a microwave oven, and the like."
Translated by: ISAAC SMITH
Translated in 5 languages