Go to Homepage
[Subject: Military Art & Science]
- Act or effect of bypassing.
Translated in 20 languages
- To go round and beyond by a bypass.
[Subject: Medical Sciences, Medicine]
- A surgically created detour between two points in a physiologic pathway, often to circumvent obstruction.
Translated in 15 languages
[Subject: Traffic Safety]
- A road constructed to allow through traffic to avoid passing through a town centre or other congested area
Translated by: KEVIN FLYNN
Translated in 8 languages
[Subject: Hydraulic Engineering]
- Any device designed to transfer heat or water along
Translated by: GIANNI GAVIOLI
Translated in 7 languages
[Subject: Electricity & Electronics]
- To apply an electrical device to provide a path for electrical current to flow
Translated in 6 languages
[Subject: Data Processing - Windows]
Translated in 2 languages