Go to Homepage
- The act of moving or being moved.
Translated in 33 languages
- A large group of people working together to achieve a common purpose or to support the same ideal (e.g. the pacifist movement of the Sixties; the ecological movement of the Eighties).
Translated by: GIBELLINI MORGAN
Translated in 22 languages
Translated by: GUEST USER
Translated in 15 languages
- independent piece of a greater musical work
Translated by: DAVID LAURENT
Translated in 12 languages
[Subject: Precision & Other Instruments]
Translated in 7 languages
Translated by: SYLVIA VERGARA
Translated in 5 languages
- 1. The condition of being active.
2. The act of moving or behaving rapidly and energetically.
Translated by: PABLA ADRIANA NARANJO PONCE
Translated in 4 languages