Go to Homepage
- To make over or transfer.
Translated in 26 languages
Translated in 8 languages
Translated by: MICAELA GALLERINI
Translated in 5 languages
- Decide as to where something belongs in a scheme.
Translated by: PABLA ADRIANA NARANJO PONCE
Translated in 3 languages
- Attribute or give.
- To ascribe
Translated in 2 languages
- Attribute or credit to.
- Make undue claims to having.
- Select something or someone for a specific purpose.
Translated in 1 languages
- Give an assignment to a person, to a post or assign a task to a person.
- Person to whom something is assigned.
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 14 languages
Translated in 11 languages