Go to Homepage
[Subject: General Principles]
- To unite something with something else.
Translated in 45 languages
- to become a member of a society or other body
Translated by: GUEST USER
Translated in 30 languages
- To combine.
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 25 languages
- To become a member.
Translated in 24 languages
- Point at which two things meet.
Translated in 21 languages
- To unite, to fasten or piece together various parts.
Translated in 18 languages
Translated by: ERNESTO RITONDALE
Translated in 17 languages
- Point at which something is attached to something else.
Translated in 16 languages
- To make oneself part of an activity.
- Attaching; point at which things join.
Translated in 13 languages
Translated in 11 languages
- To put or set into
Translated in 10 languages
Translated in 7 languages
[Subject: Data Processing Computer Science]
Translated in 6 languages
[Subject: Data Processing - Windows]
[Subject: Metal Manufactures]
Translated in 4 languages
[Subject: General Technologies]
Translated in 3 languages
[Subject: Military Art & Science]
- (the army)
Translated in 2 languages
- To tie or fasten together
Translated in 34 languages
Translated in 8 languages
[Subject: General Geography & History]
- Of rivers, to meet, to come together, as at a confluence
Translated by: RHISIART HINCKS