Go to Homepage
- The action and effect of increasing speed.
Translated by: ROBERT GRIGOR BAXTER
Translated in 32 languages
- Increase in speed.
Translated in 29 languages
[Subject: Ground Transportation]
- With reference to motor vehicles, a touch on the accelerator that determines an increase in speed.
Translated in 21 languages
- Rate of change in velocity calculated by the formula speed in metres per second/time in seconds.
Translated by: PEZZUOLI CLAUDIO
Translated in 18 languages
- the action of making the entire debt due immediately if a borrower defaults on an installment payment or other covenant
Translated by: ALEXANDER MILLINGTON SYNGE
Translated in 4 languages
[Subject: Law Of Individual States & Nations]
- The hastening of the time for enjoyment of an estate or a property right which would otherwise have been postponed to a later time
Translated in 1 languages